"If you were in a different body, would you have the same personality?"
"If I had a drink for every fuck I gave about you, I’d be intoxicated forever. I’d drink myself to death."
I was watching a video on YouTube, and the audio was fine, but the visual wasn’t and did this. I thought it was cool.
I'm so embarrassed I want to throw up and my stomach is really upset please help me cheer me up or something please
levi and hange will help you anon
If I’m dating you, you don’t need to get jealous of other people. I am with you, only you. If you ever think I’m flirting with other people, I’m not. There’s a reason why I chose you and only you. I only want you, no one else. You are mine. I am yours.
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."
Living Happily in our World as an INFP
- Take care to notice what people look like in different social situations. Look at their hair, their skin, their makeup (or lack thereof), their clothes, the condition of their clothes, their shoes, their facial expressions. Don’t compare others to your own appearance, or pass judgment on their appearance, simply take in the information.
- Think of a situation in your life in which you weren’t sure how to behave. Now try to understand how one or two other people would see the situation. Don’t compare their behavior to your own, i.e. “she would know better than me what to do”, or “why is it so easy for her, but so hard for me”. Rather, try to understand how they would see the situation. Would it be seen as a problem, or as an opportunity? Would it be taken seriously or lightly? Try to determine their point of view without passing judgment or comparing it to your own.
- When having a conversation with a friend or relative, dedicate at least half of your time to talking about the other person. Concentrate on really understanding where that person is coming from with their concerns. Ask questions.
- Think of the people who are closest to you. As you think of each person, tell yourself “this person has their own life going on, and they are more concerned with their own life than they are with mine.” Remember that this doesn’t mean that they don’t care about you. It’s the natural order of things. Try to visualize what that person is doing right now. What things are they encountering, what thoughts are they having? Don’t pass judgment, or compare their situation to your own.
- Try to identify the personality type of everyone that you come into contact with for any length of time.
(Source: personalitypage.com, via swirlyends)